Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

GHETTO GEEK'S HA HA WEEN!!! SAW VI (NOT REALLY A GOOD REVIEWER)

So I went to go see it last night, even though i didn't want to, I was mad and walked out the house to just go see any movie that was about to show. I wish it was "Paranormal Effect" but still, I'm satisfied. The movie started like it always do with some people playing a game; That was honestly one of the most gruesome scenes that I had ever seen but I won't say what it was. Okay, All I have to say is that it was better than the previous; To me it actually had a real story to it so it didn't really feel like I was just watching torture without any story. I honestly like this one better than the last 3. The ending seems like it will leave room for another good story. Is the original jigsaw's games finally over? Go check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment