Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BLIND MAN RICK: DIRECTIONS TO MCDONALDS

MAN: Excuse me, Can you tell me how to get to the nearest McDonalds?
RICK: Sure! So what you wanna do is walk "right" at the end of this block & make three more rights.
MAN: Thank you very much Sir!
RICK: Pleasure is all mine. See you later!
MAN: Oh, I don't live in this city; Just visiting.
RICK: Oh, OK. Well, See you later!
Man: OK......
*minutes later*

MAN: "That guy just sent me off!" Wait, Is that him? EXCUSE ME SIR!
RICK: Oh! I knew that I would see you again!
MAN: YOU SENT ME OFF!!
RICK: I told you to make four "rights", You should have caught on dumb ass!
MAN: WHERE THE HELL IS MCDONALDS?!
RICK: Theres no reason to scream....
MAN: I HUNGRY DAMMIT! WHERE IS MCDONALDS?!
RICK: I'm sorry but I don't know!
MAN: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!
RICK: HELP!! HELP!!
*cop pulls up*

COP: What seems to be the problem here?
RICK: This guy has just threatened to kill me!
COP: Sir, Is that true?
MAN: I asked him for directions and he sent me off.
RICK: Why would I even do that? I'm blind!
MAN: Why did you give me directions if you are blind?
RICK: I didn't. You just walked up and threatened my life!
MAN: You LIAR!!!
COP: Sir, I'm gonna need you to come with me!
MAN: HES LYING!!!
*sprays mace*

MAN: AAAAAHHHHH!!! YOU SON OF A......
*sprays mace*

MAN: AAAAAHHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!
COP: SHUT UP & STOP RESISTING!
MAN: I'M NOT!!!!!
COP: I said, SHUT UP!!!!
Are you okay sir?
MAN: NO I'M NOT. "IT BURNS!!"
COP: NOT YOU! *sprays mace*
MAN: PLEASE STOP SPRAYING ME!
COP: NO! *SPRAY MACE*
MAN: AAAHHH DAMMIT!
COP: Again, Sir are you alright?
RICK: I'm okay officer. Thanks to you!
COP: Alright! Have a nice day!
MAN: *tears* But what about me?!
COP: SHUT UP!!!! *sprays mace*
MAN: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment