Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Facebook Status Alternative: Goodmorning 2/20/2010

Well Facebook Status Alternative, now that I've lost all of that weight, its time for me to tone & gain muscle. I've joined Ballys & I almost died on the 1st day. My damn leg cramped up on the treadmill and my arms were in a lot of pain, like serious! ... I did see the guy that played Twan on R. Kelly's Trapped in the Closet though but it really wasn't shocking cuz this is Chicago... I wouldn't even be shocked if it was R. Kelly I seen. In Chicago, we all know somebody that did something with R. Kelly, like wtf, lol! ... I hope all of this training works out for me though cuz I really wanna go to the Navy & do something different; I just need help preparing for it which is something that I'm barely getting. Until next time Facebook Alternative...(I really need to find another name now since I'm using it again)

No comments:

Post a Comment